How to Apply
1. Online application
Please read our Guidance Notes before applying online. Online application is the quickest way to apply and receive a decision on your application.
2. Apply by Post or Email
Please download our Application Pack [PDF] and send the completed form by post or email to :
Postgraduate Admissions Office
Swansea SA2 8PP
Tel: +44(0)1792 295358
Please download the Reference Form [PDF] and send to your nominated referees *Please Note - You will need the latest version of Adobe® Reader® (download here). Please remember to save your reference form as you fill it in.
Some College's have fixed closing dates for their taught Masters' courses and/or research degrees - see individual course listings for details. Applicants for other courses are encouraged to apply by 31st July to ensure that vacancies are still available. Enrolment for taught Masters' courses usually takes place in late September. Enrolment for research degrees takes place in late September, January, April and July.
For more information, please download our Admissions Policy [PDF]
Non-Standard Application Processes
Please note that the following courses have different application processes:
- Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) full time and Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE) must be submitted via the Central Admissions Board (CAB).
- Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) part-time, taught one day per week over two years. Applicants for the part-time programme can apply direct to Swansea University using the OnTrack Online application form.
- EngD Please see the information given on the Engineering Doctorate pages.
- Research Scholarships If you are applying for a funded PhD or MRes/PhD project, you should follow the guidance provided in the advert.
- MSc Computational Mechanics (Erasmus Mundus) Applications must be submitted to our partner institution, Universitat Politecnica Catalunya in Barcelona, Spain.
- MSc Social Work Applications for this programme must be submitted via http://www.ucas.com/
- MA Journalism, Media and Globalization (Erasmus Mundus) Applications must be submitted to our partner institution, Aarhus University in Denmark.
- Pre-Master's programme Please visit the ICWS International College Wales Swansea website to apply for a Pre-Master’s programme
- SEED PhD Simulation in Engineering and Entrepreneurship Development. For more information on how to apply please visit our Collaborative Programmes pages.