The School of Management offers a range of programmes in accounting and finance areas. We have divided these programmes into two programme suites.
One year programmes (with enhanced taught elements) for students from any undergraduate background:
- MSc Accounting & Finance: For students interested in a career in accountancy, this programme has been designed around the ACCA exemption system.
- MSc Financial Management: For students interested in a career in general finance or financial management. This programme has been designed around the ACCA exemption system.
- MSc Finance and Business Analytics: For students interested in the data driven analytical aspects of finance. This programme has been designed around the ACCA exemption system.
Advanced programmes for students who have already studied accounting and/or finance at undergraduate level:
- MSc Finance: The industry standard programme for graduates looking for a career in finance.
- MSc International Banking & Finance: A bespoke programme for students interested in the banking aspects of finance
- MSc Investment Management: Our flagship finance programme focused on finance and investment management.
- MSc Strategic Accounting: One of the first programmes of its kind in the UK. This postgraduate degree allows students to gain a Master’s degree in one year and graduate as a professionally qualified accountant.
All of our programmes give students the core elements they need to succeed in their chosen area. Students also have the freedom to change programme up until the end of the first semester (within either programme suite).
Doctoral research programme: for graduates interested in undertaking a PhD in the School of Management.