Wales Observatory on Human Rights of Children and Young People
An Observatory and centre for research and advocacy on children’s and young person’s rights. The Observatory is committed to:
- Developing capacity to help children and young people access their rights
- Conducting research, data analysis and evaluative studies.
- Identifying and lobbying for change in law and practice to give practical effect to the rights of children and young people.
- Harnessing the best in knowledge and innovation to support implementation.
- Working with international, national and local partners in academic institutions, professions, government and non-governmental organisations.
The Observatory is based at Swansea University.
Co-directors: Jane Williams and Dr. Simon Hoffman, School of Law, Swansea University