Engineering a difference since 1920
From the development of the Finite Element Method at Swansea in the 1960s to our present day research turning buildings into power stations, we strive for our research to have a real impact.
Our research centres include:
- Zienkiewicz Centre for Computational Engineering (ZCCE)
- Materials Research Centre (MRC)
- Systems and Process Engineering Centre (SPEC)
- Applied Sports, Technology, Exercise and Medicine (A-STEM)
- Learning and Teaching Enhancement Centre (LTEC)
Find out more about them in the links below.