We've brought together a wide range of information that you may find helpful. There are many online and local resources and programmes which are updated regularly.
- Mind charity provide information and brief guides to managing and getting support for a wide range of mental health issues, including an A-Z of Mental Health
- Student Minds is the UK's student mental health charity
- Student Space provides expert information and advice to help you through the challenges of coronavirus, including phone, text and webchat support
- Headspace provides a mindfulness mobile phone app where you can access a free 10 day programme of mindfulness audio guides. Headspace is free for Students with Spotify Premium
- Browse our list of useful Wellbeing Apps
Self-Help Guides and Books
- Live Well by NHS Wales provides tips and tools to help you make the best choices about your health