Students with Wellbeing Issues
Students who are struggling with their mental health or wellbeing can obtain support from the University's Wellbeing Service.
They offer a range of support such as:
- Mental Health support sessions
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions Support
- Mental Health Mentoring
- Wellbeing Therapeutic Group
- Self Help Book Prescription
- Mediation Group
- Life skills support sessions
More information about the services offered by Wellbeing is available on the Wellbeing Service webpages.
If you wish to get in touch with Wellbeing, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01792 295592.