Understanding how things are put together, used and then made better
Materials Science and Engineering Scholarships
The Materials Engineering department offer a variety of scholarships throughout their degree programmes. These include entrance scholarships of up to £1500 for students with high A level grades (or equivalent), travel scholarships of £1000 for those on the year abroad schemes and high performance scholarships are given to students at the end of each year.
To find out more details on these scholarship opportunities please email email@example.com.
How to Apply
Application is not necessary, bursaries are awarded automatically by the Portfolio Director and Admissions Tutor following enrolment. Students will receive formal notification of their scholarship award before the start of term.
- Academic Colleges
- Undergraduate Courses
- Contact the Undergrad Admissions team
- Undergraduate Open Days
- How to apply for your undergraduate course
- Student Life
- Fees and Funding
- Applying to University in 2021
- Undergraduate January Entry
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- Virtual Tour
- Information for Parents and Guardians
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Why Study in Swansea?
- What is UCAS Extra? Your comprehensive guide
- Undergraduate Programme changes
- Teachers and Advisers
- Centre Assessment Grades