Focusing on design to circuits, electromagnetics, power engineering and more
MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
After 5 years of attending Swansea University, I have finally achieved my Master of Electronic and Electrical Engineering degree with a first class honours!
I am so immensely proud to say that I powered through it, even through the lowest of times. I couldn't have done it without help from friends, family, and the amazing people and lecturers I've met at the university. Everyone I met at Swansea I will miss dearly, and hope to keep in contact as the future opens up for me.
For anyone struggling with university, or anything at all for that matter, know that there is help available from lots of different sources. Spread the message far and wide. I've met so many people through my time in Swansea, and the majority of students, including myself, absolutely needed that help! Together, we can crush student anxieties and feelings of worthlessness and doubt.
- Academic Colleges
- Undergraduate Courses
- Contact the Undergrad Admissions team
- Undergraduate Open Days
- How to apply for your undergraduate course
- Student Life
- Undergraduate Fees and Funding
- Applying to University in 2021
- How to prepare for an online event
- Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries
- Virtual Tour
- Information for Parents and Guardians
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Why Study in Swansea?
- What is UCAS Extra? Your comprehensive guide
- Undergraduate Programme changes
- Teachers and Advisers