In the first year of study, you will be taught through lectures and tutorials. Assessment will be coursework, essay and examination.
In the second year, you will learn through seminars and group-work. Assessment will be varied including coursework, essays, group presentations and examination.
In the final year, you will undertake independent study through research methods, a dissertation or practice portfolio and also be taught through seminars and group-work. Assessment includes independent research dissertation, independent presentation, coursework and examination.
Our learning and teaching enhances your key skills that employers look for in graduates as follows:
· Self-Management (attending classes, meeting deadlines, preparing for seminars, dissertation)
· Teamworking (group presentations, group seminars, study trips and projects)
· Customer awareness (study abroad, internships, work placements, student experience)
· Problem solving (essay writing, research, examinations)
· Communication and literacy (essays, examinations, presentations, project work, dissertation)
· Numeracy skills (data analysis, statistics, graphs, datasets)
Information technology (Blackboard, essays, examinations, presentations, social media)
This course offers some modules taught through the medium of
Welsh or bilingually for students who consider themselves to be
fluent Welsh speakers. For more details on the provision available
see the Welsh Provision expander below.