We can't wait to meet you!
Find out more about our world-changing research
Latest news and research
Parking permitted between 4pm and 8am Monday to Thursday and from 4pm on Friday to 8am on Monday. Only one car maybe added to this permit. Valid for both campuses. Out of these hours there is no parking provision and you will receive a charge notice.
Students whose term time address is outside the First Cymru Swansea City Travel Zone and do not have access to a single public transport journey which takes 45 minutes or less to the appropriate campus. This permit is valid for the Recreational Ground at Singleton Campus only at this time.
Subject to approval by Student Services, you will be asked to provide:
• supporting evidence in the form of a blue badge or medical correspondence clarifying the requirement for a car parking space. Please email your evidence to email@example.com, giving your name as the title of the email.
• a supporting statement in the text box below
This permit is free if you hold a blue badge.
Subject to approval you will be asked to provide evidence in the form of:
• A supporting letter from an appropriate professional, for example your GP, other medical professional or manager of a Carers' Centre confirming your carers status.
• Document evidencing that you are in receipt of Carer’s Allowance.
• A supporting letter from your school or college explaining and confirming your status as a carer for someone with long-term ill-health, mental health problems or a disability on headed paper or via email.
• Confirmation that you are a carer within Swansea or surrounding areas on a daily basis (required).
Please email your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students with dependent children registered in the University Creche (subject to Nursery Manager approval).
By submitting your enquiry you are consenting to your data to be held by Swansea University. Your data will be used for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry, and sending you relevant information about Swansea University. Swansea University will not pass your details on to any third party. If you wish to remove yourself from Swansea University's database please contact Admissions Office, Swansea University, Swansea, SA2 8PP or email email@example.com