- Providing high quality administrative, secretarial and PA support to the Vice-Chancellor, Registrar and Chief Operating Officer and the University’s Pro-Vice-Chancellors.
- Providing and developing an internal legal service for the University.
- Professional support and compliance responsibilities in the following areas – Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Immigration regulations and the Welsh Language.
- Supporting the Council, the Senate, the Court (the University’s stakeholder body) and a range of non‑academic policy and management committees.
- Administering the University’s Chairs and Readerships promotion procedures and promotions to APM 11 and the University’s professorial remuneration procedure.
- The management, monitoring and development of the University’s committee infrastructure to support effective decision making.
- Providing a Records Management Service for corporate University records.