The College First Year Degree Intake Expansion
The College is pleased to announce an expansion of our First Year Degrees in Business, Economics, and Accounting & Finance, we already offer a two semesters programme, but can also offer a three and four semester variant on each of the programmes.
The expansion allows students to commence their chosen pathway four times a year and to join the programme directly with a score of 5.0 (4.5) in IELTS.
Who is this course for?
- Students who would like to study their First Year over a longer period of time
- Student who received their IELTS score but failed to reach IELTS 6.0 at B2
- Students who wish to commence academic studies without undertaking further Pre-Sessional English
What subjects is this available in?
- BSc (Hons) Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Finance)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Operations and Supply Management)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (e-Business)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Business Analytics)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Management Consulting)
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Business
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance
Click below for our full course listing and modules
What are the entry requirements?
- Standard academic entrance requirements apply. Please see our admission requirements for more information.
What does it cost?
- Fees are priced as per the table below, please see our pathway and fees summary for more information.
What is the NQF visa sponsorship level of the three and four semesters First Year Degree?
- NQF4 level
Is the visa sponsored by Swansea University?
- Yes, it is sponsored by Swansea University, all The College pathways at all levels of study are sponsored by Swansea University, there are no exceptions.
Do students need a UKVI IELTS?
- Yes they do, all students sponsored below NQF6 need a UKVI IELTS.
After completion of the programme can students extend their VISA in the UK before joining Year 2 of the degree?
- Yes, students can make a T4 VISA application to further their studies at NQF6 from within the UK.
Can NQF3 foundation students move into the NQF4 programme?
- Yes, assuming normal entry criteria is met and it it UKVI compliant.
Can students already studying at NQF4 level move to this programme?
- Yes, assuming normal entry criteria is met and it is UKVI compliant.
Can a student take the Swansea University Internal English Test and join this programme?
- No, students must undertake a UKVI IELTS as the programme is sponsored at NQF4.