Every year the University runs a Travel Survey to gather feedback from staff and students to find out how we can improve travel services and initiatives.
Your feedback is really important to us. We use your feedback to improve and develop our sustainability, wellbeing and travel service strategies for staff and students.
The feedback we received from past staff and student surveys has led to a number of important travel initiatives and improvements, including:
· Free membership of Santander Cycles Swansea bike hire scheme
· First Group Corporate Travel Club discounted bus scheme
· 24-hour bus services introduced on the 8 service
· Improved bus service on the Park and Ride Service
· Improved shower and cycle parking facilities
· Cycle to Work scheme limit increased to £3k
· Staff and Student Cycle User Group and Bus User Group sessions arranged every other month.