Embedding Sustainability from the word 'go'
Sustainability is part of our mandatory staff induction here at Swansea University. Inductions are run on a termly basis for all of our new employees.
During the induction, the Sustainability team cover the following topics:
- Our Sustainability Policy
- Our Environmental Management System targets for energy, carbon, waste & water
- The roles and responsibilities of staff as part of our Environmental Management System
- The sustainability engagement opportunities for staff through our SWell engagement programme
We also run inductions for our students, which cover the above topics plus:
- Sustainability engagement opportunities for students i.e. Sustainability Award, SWell student engagement and Conservation Volunteering.
You can find out more by clicking the link below and downloading our Sustainability induction slideshow or by contacting us.