Working in the UK after your studies

International@CampusLife can provide basic information about working in the UK after completing your studies, but we do not provide a visa application service, unless you are applying under the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) or Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme.

Working in the UK after your studies (EEA students)

Under European law, EEA nationals are entitled to remain in the UK and seek work after completing their studies at a UK university.

Go to the UKCISA web site for more information on your rights as an EEA national or as the family member of an EEA national  

Working after your studies (Non-EEA students)

You can find details on how to apply for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas from the UK Visas and Immigration Working in the UK website and UKCISA Working in the UK after your studies website.

Careers Service

The Careers Service (located inside the Library) can help you find out more about specific careers or help check your CV or application form. They can advise you about finding part-time jobs while you are studying. You will need to see an International Student Adviser for advice about visas and permission to work.