Areas of Expertise
- Dr Jenny Cave is Associate Professor for Community Engagement and Enterprise in the School of Management
- Swansea University in Wales. She has a long-standing interest in sustainable tourism livelihoods and cultural enterprise
- born of a prior career in Canadian and New Zealand cultural industries
- consultancies and long-term research partnerships with Pacific Island communities. She is herself a weaver
- with an enduring love of the arts. Her current research focuses on precarity
- alternative economies in tourism and the power politics of community-academy partnerships
- family care cycles and transnational wellbeing.