- & (2018) Manifold Modeling of the Beating Heart Motion. In Medical Image Understanding and Analysis. (pp. 229-238). Medical Image Analysis and Understanding.et. al. (2016) SPHERE: A Sensor Platform for Healthcare in a Residential Environment. In Designing, Developing, and Facilitating Smart Cities. -333).
- & (2018). Evaluation of cupboard door sensors for improving activity recognition in the kitchen. Presented at 2018 IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops,, 167-172. Athens, Greece: PerHealth2018 – Third IEEE PerCom Workshop on Pervasive Health Technologies. doi:10.1109/PERCOMW.2018.8480352
- & (2017). Detecting humans in RGB-D data with CNNs. , 306-309.The Fifteenth IAPR International Conference on Machine Vision Applications. doi:10.23919/MVA.2017.7986862
- & (2017). What's cooking and why? Behaviour recognition during unscripted cooking tasks for health monitoring. Presented at IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PerCom Workshops), 2017,, 18-21. doi:10.1109/PERCOMW.2017.7917511
- & (2016). Recognition of unscripted kitchen activities and eating behaviour for health monitoring. Presented at Proceedings of the 2nd IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living,, 1-6. London: 2nd IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living (TechAAL 2016). doi:10.1049/ic.2016.0050
- & (2016). A comparative home activity monitoring study using visual and inertial sensors. Presented at 2015 17th International Conference on E-Health Networking, Application and Services, HealthCom 2015, doi:10.1109/HealthCom.2015.7454583
- & (2015). Skeleton-Free Body Pose Estimation from Depth Images for Movement Analysis. Presented at Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, doi:10.1109/ICCVW.2015.49
- & (2015). A multi-modal sensor infrastructure for healthcare in a residential environment. Presented at 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communication Workshop, ICCW 2015,, 271-277.Workshop on ICT-enabled services and technologies for eHealth and Ambient Assisted Living. doi:10.1109/ICCW.2015.7247190
- & (2015). Real-time RGB-D Tracking with Depth Scaling Kernelised Correlation Filters and Occlusion Handling. , 145.1-145.11.British Machine Vision Association and Society for Pattern Recognition. doi:10.5244/c.29.145
- & (2014). Online quality assessment of human movement from skeleton data. Presented at BMVC 2014 - Proceedings of the British Machine Vision Conference 2014, doi:10.5244/C.28.79
- (2010). Simultaneous level set interpolation and segmentation of short-and long-axis MRI. Presented at Proceedings of Medical Image Understanding and Analysis,
Other Research Outputs
- (2014). Depth video and skeleton of people walking up stairs. : University of Bristol.