- & (2016) A Specification Theory of Real-Time Processes. In Concurrency, Security, and Puzzles. (pp. 18-38).& (2014) Verification of Scheme Plans Using CSP || B. In Software Engineering and Formal Methods. -204).& (2014) Verification of Solid State Interlocking Programs. In Software Engineering and Formal Methods. -268).(2008) On the complexity of parity games. In Visions of Computer Science. (pp. 237-247). British Computer Society.
- & Technoteach: Supporting Computing Teachers Across Wales. Presented at Proceedings of WiPSCE 2019: Workshop in Primary and Secondary Computing Education, Glasgow: ACM.
- & (2019). Teaching Discrete Mathematics to Computer Science Students. Presented at Formal Methods Teaching,, 150-164. Porto: Springer International. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-32441-4_10
- & (2019). Teaching Computing via a School Placement. , 1-4. Durham, UK: CEP Computing Education Practice. doi:10.1145/3294016.3294029
- & A National Engagement Model for Developing Computer Science Education in Wales. Presented at ISSEP'2016: The 9th International Conference on Informatics in Schools, Munster, Germany: ISSEP 2016.
- & (2015). Technocamps: : Advancing Computer Science Education in Wales. Presented at 10th Workshop in Primary and Secondary Computing Education,, 121-126. doi:10.1145/2818314.2818341
- & (2013). Defining and model checking abstractions of complex railway models using CSP||B. Presented at Haifa Verification Conference 2012, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer Verlag.
- & (2012). Safety and Line Capacity in Railways – An Approach in Timed CSP. Presented at Integrated Formal Methods,, 54-68. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-30729-4_5