- & (2015). A new way to learn? Bite-sized Twitter training at Swansea University. ALISS Quarterly 10(4), 21-24.
- (2013). Continuing professional development (CPD) on a budget. Impact: the journal of the Career Development Group Summer
- & (2018). Swansea University Library's Information Literacy Box of Tricks: One size does not fit all. Presented at LILAC, Liverpool: LILAC.
- & (2017). Swansea University Library's Information Literacy Box of Tricks: One size does not fit all. Presented at CILIP Wales, Aberystwyth: CILIP Wales.
- & (2015). A new way to learn? Bite-sized online training at Swansea University. Presented at CILIP Wales,
- & (2013). Workshop 3: Making the most of the literature: how published research can help you to ask questions and answer questions. Presented at Making an impact whats new in emergency prehospital care research?, Cardiff: Making an Impact: what’s new in emergency prehospital care research?.
- & (2012). QR Codes – what are they and what can we do with them?. Presented at RSC Wales Spring Bytes, Swansea: RSC Wales Spring Bytes.
- & (2012). Social Media for Higher Education Libraries. Presented at Gregynog Colloquium,
Other Research Outputs
- (2008). The role of the Library and Information Professional in the 21st century: an employer's viewpoint.