Jane is currently the President of the International Marcé Society, a charity dedicated to research and the awareness of perinatal mental health around the globe. Her duties include coordinating the membership and raising the profile of the organisation. In September 2014, Swansea University will host the Biennial International Marcé Scientific Conference. Jane has chaired and presented at several national and international conferences. Jane is currently actively involved with other organisations with an interest in perinatal mental health. Jane was recently commissioned by the English Department of Health to train over 300 Health Visitor Trainers. She has written widely on the subject and has one book publication.
Jane is also:
• Principle Trainer for the Institute of Health Visiting
• Consultant advisor to Fathers reaching Out
• Member of the Maternal Mental Health Alliance
• Member of the All Wales Perinatal Mental Health Group
• Member of Welsh Psychiatric Association