- Jain, S. (2013). Games and Feints as Pedagogy: Using Game Theory and Reverse Logic to Teach Conflict Reporting. Journalism Education 2(1), 10-27.
- Jain, S. (2011). Investigative Journalism: A Handbook for Asia-Pacific Broadcasters. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union & Commonwealth Broadcasting Association.Madhu, K. & Jain, S. (2010). Broadcasting Science. Kuala Lumpur: UNESCO and Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development.
- Jain, S. (2015) India: Multiple Media Explosions. In Kaarle Nordenstreng and Daya Kishan Thussu (Ed.), Mapping BRICS Media. (pp. 145-165). London: Palgrave Macmillan.Jain, S. (2009) One Crossing, Many Journeys. In Crossing Borders: Post 1980 Subcontinental Writing in English. Jaipur, India: Institute for Research in Interdisciplinary Studies and Rawat Publishers.Jain, S. (2009) A Seven-Point Macro Code for Covering War and Terrorism. In Ethical Principles for Broadcasters: Views, Tips and References. Kuala Lumpur: Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development & Friedrich Ebert Stiftung.
- Jain, S. (2014). Resolving Indian media's Janus paradox: The instrumentalization of journalism for multiple practices of power. Presented at IAMCR 2014,
Other Research Outputs
- Jain, S. (2006). HIV/AIDS Media Manual India 2007. New Delhi: The Thomson Foundation.Jain, M. & Jain, S. (2005). HIV/AIDS Media Manual India 2005. New Delhi: The Thomson Foundation.
Swansea University is a registered charity. No. 1138342.