The Surf Club is open to absolutely everyone!
From surfers, non surfers, beach lovers, bodyboarders, party goers, skaters, sleep lovers.. the list goes on and on. Anyone who is up for a laugh and really wants to get the most out of their time at Swansea Uni this is the club for you. We are quite simply the most relaxed club the uni has to offer, whether you are looking for mad parties or chilled days on the beach, we'll promise you a brilliant 3 years.
In a nutshell - here is what we do;
- Compete in the annual BUCS competition in October, the biggest surf competition in Europe. Highly recommended to non-competitors too as its always one of our favourite trips of the year. Check out http://www.bucssurfchamps.co.uk for more info
- Hold regular socials (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) which range from nights out, surfing, skating and chilling - all a great way to get to know like minded people
- Run discounted surf lessons regularly
- Schedule weekend trips around the UK (Newquay, West Wales, Devon)
- Offer advice to surfers of all levels and provide a way to meet other surfers and lift share
- Last but certainly not least there is our annual Winter and Easter trip abroad!
You can register for the club on the official Student Union website.
Still have some questions? Contact us on our social pages (links below) or email email@example.com