Swansea Squash Club is open to all abilities, from beginners who have never played before to those who can hit that ball between their legs. Come, give it a go, you'll love it!
Even if you don't love it, it's indoors so you get to stay dry.
You will get:
• Access to Club Night once a week
• Access to intramural leagues, once per semester, against players of your ability. You arrange your own matches
• Access to great socials every other week, including non-alcoholic socials
• A chance to play in one of our 3 teams.
Not yet convinced here's a few more reasons:
• Get fit, Squash has been said to burn more than a 1000 calories/hour.
• Endurance, many professional sports use squash for this purpose, even just 30 minutes of squash can give you a great workout.
• Something new, squash provides a chance to play something different in a relaxed environment with friendly people.
Club nights are on Wednesdays - 7.00pm - 10.00pm at Swansea Tennis and Squash Club. They are a great opportunity to meet new people and get some coaching off the team. Club nights are followed by a few drinks at the bar and socials most weeks!
There are currently 3 BUCS Squash Teams at Swansea University (Men's 1st/2nd, Women's 1st) and a reserve team; so there's plenty of chances to get into a team. Team training will be on Mondays.