Sport Swansea is the professional sporting brand for sports at Swansea University.
We work closely with your Students’ Union to offer you the best sporting experience that we can. To be a member of any of our sports clubs (over 50 to choose from!) you must first become a member of Sport Swansea Student Sport.
There are two levels of membership:
Basic membership at £25 is for you if you are part of a non-BUCS (British Universities and Colleges Sport) club or do not take part in BUCS competitions;
BUCS membership at £33 is for you if you represent the University in BUCS competitions.
With your basic membership you receive:
- Deals at campus catering, International Sports Village, Students’ Union and more
- Public liability and personal accident insurance
- Freedom to join as many sports clubs as you like
- Discounted Varsity ticket
- Free wetsuit hire
- Free squash and tennis racket hire at the International Sports Village
- JC’s sports card for discounted food and drink during sport event screenings
- Discounted first aid, coaching and refereeing course
With the BUCS membership, you receive all those benefits plus:
- Entry to BUCS leagues and tournaments
- Preferential training times
- BUCS travel and accommodation for the year
You can top-up your basic membership at any time for an additional payment.
Please visit the Student Sport Office for more details