Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are invited from researchers in any of the following themes:
- Rural social entrepreneurship
- Rural artisanal entrepreneurship
- Migration effects on rural development
- Technology and innovation in the rural economy
- International dimensions on rural entrepreneurship
- Opportunities and challenges for rural development
- Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- New approaches to rural theory, method and assessment
- Innovative methods for researching rural entrepreneurship
- Rural place marketing, tourism, heritage and cultural entrepreneurship
We welcome practitioner papers and reports, case studies and academic research papers. We are speaking to publishers about a book to be launched in 2022 to mark 20 years of this conference. We are also discussing the possibility of a special issue of a journal drawing on papers from this conference.
Abstracts should be emailed to Professor Don Webber (D.J.Webber@sheffield.ac.uk) by Friday 26th February 2021.
Early Bird rates to include the conference dinner are £220 before 23th April 2021. (After this date, the fee will be £250). For PhD students, the fee is £180.
Download and complete the Abstract Submission Template.