The Mathematics Department will be offering Mathematics prizes/scholarships worth up to a total of £3000 for students starting their university studies in September 2016.
The prizes will be awarded on the basis of a competitive two and a half hour examination to be taken on 16th March 2016. Students should be able to sit the exam in their school or college.
If you would like to take the exam and have made Swansea one of your choices on your UCAS form please contact email@example.com.
The 2015 Scholars are:
- Killion Kullar from Pencoed Comprehensive School, Bridgend
- Laura Ladbrooke from Truro High School for Girls, Cornwall
- Farn Shei from Olchfa School, Swansea
- Monday 22 February 2016 11.50 GMT
- Monday 22 February 2016 12.04 GMT
- College of Science