During this extraordinary year, Wales’ largest free science festival, will be delivered online for the first time, but promises to be no less impressive.
The Festival will comprise of over 30 live and interactive Zoom webinar events which will explore the furthest reaches of our planet, the future of the universe, space, and time travel, dreams, machines, and some of the world’s deadliest animals.
Throughout the weekend you will have the opportunity to be a part of some exclusive webinars and engage with the hosts and panellists either in person or via typed Q&A. Please take a look at our handy how to guide to get the most out of the sessions. If you are still unsure or experiencing any technical issues please e-mail email@example.com
How to book
- Browse our interactive map and visit the different zones to discover all the exciting things that are on offer!
- When you discover an event you would like to attend, click book now and register your details. You will need to register for each event you would like to attend.
- You will receive an email with an event link the day before the event starts.
- When the event is scheduled to start, click the link to join in with the session.
The festival’s virtual events will be hosted on Zoom which is a video conferencing platform. Please note:
- Some events will have the video function enabled, others will not. On events where the camera is enabled, the use of your camera is purely optional and not compulsory. Safeguarding and welfare of participants is paramount and by registering for events you agree to read & adhere to the Swansea Science Festival Terms and Conditions for participants
- For those events where the camera function is disabled, you will still be able to interact with the panel via the typed Q&A function
- You will need to register for each virtual event
- You will be sent the link to join the event(s) registered for the day before the event. Once received you will need to click on the link to launch the session