Swansea University is offering health professionals the opportunity to fast-track their careers at an open evening which showcases a range of part-time and distance-learning courses designed to give them the competitive edge.
The College of Medicine courses have been planned to help people working in healthcare keep their skills up to date and ensure that, in this changing landscape, they stay ahead of the game.
Swansea University's College of Medicine, is a leading UK university in the quality and impact of its research, is now offering various study options that are flexible enough to fit in around work.
Event: Fast-Track Your Career in Healthcare
Date: Tuesday 28 April 2015
Time: 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Location: Swansea University Singleton Park Campus
There will be the opportunity at the event to see the College's state-of-the-art facilities and meet some of world-leading researchers and scientists from the fields of medicine and healthcare.
Course options include:
• Applied Analytical Science
• Autism and Related Conditions
• Education for the Health Professions
• Health Data Science
• Health Informatics
• Leadership for the Health Professions
• Leadership for the Health Professions (Distance Learning)
• Life Science and Healthcare Enterprise*
• Life Science and Healthcare Enterprise (MRes)
• Medical Radiation Physics
• Trauma Surgery
*subject to validation
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure you place simply book online via Eventbrite.
Established in 2004, the College of Medicine is now one of the UK’s top research performers, ranking joint first for its research environment and second out of 94 higher education institutions within its unit of assessment in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014. www.medicine.swansea.ac.uk
- Wednesday 15 April 2015 15.10 BST
- Wednesday 25 September 2019 15.41 BST
- Swansea University