Taught Master's Scholarships
Medicine: Swansea University Medical School Postgraduate Taught Master's Scholarships 2019
Closing date: 31 July 2019
Swansea University Medical School is offering 10 Postgraduate Taught Master's scholarships, each worth £3,000 towards tuition fees for UK or EU students starting postgraduate taught master's courses in September 2019. Please note that if you have applied to the University’s Excellence Scholarships but have been unsuccessful you will automatically be considered for the Medical School’s Postgraduate Scholarship.
Eligible courses are:
- You must hold an offer to study on an eligible course at Swansea University Medical School.
- You must be enrolling on a taught master’s programme at Swansea University Medical School for the first time in September 2019.
- Selection will be based on academic/ professional profile, academic performance and personal statement.
- Scholarship holders may be asked to cooperate with the Medical School’s recruitment activities.
- Each scholarship is to be offset against tuition fees.
Eligibility, Terms and Conditions for UK/ EU Students
- Awards are available for both full-time and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Applicants can also apply for the University’s Taught Masters Scholarships. If eligible only one scholarship will be awarded.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer of place to study on the programme in order to be considered for the Medical School Postgraduate Taught Master's Scholarship.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 31 August 2019.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete and return the following application form to email@example.com, by 31 July 2019:
Outcome will be notified to applicants by 31 August 2019.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- An introduction to postgraduate study
- Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Contact the Postgrad Admissions team
- Current Students
- How to apply for your postgraduate course
- Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Fees and Funding
- Postgraduate Open Days
- Apply Online
- Careers and Employability
- Why study at Swansea
- Academi Hywel Teifi
- Student life
- Student Services
- Information for parents and advisors
- Enrolment, Arrivals and Welcome
- Postgraduate Enquiry
- Postgraduate programme changes
- Meet our postgraduate students