Taught Master's Scholarships
School of Management: Developing Futures Scholarships 2020
Closing date: 31 July 2020
At the School of Management, we are dedicated to our students and are passionate about student success; in both academic excellence and involvement in student life. As such we have created the unique Developing Futures Scholarship programme.
Our Developing Futures Scholarship programme is more than a scholarship package; along with financial support for an academic year, you will also get the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills. Recipients of the scholarship will have the opportunity to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a number of events, including Open Days, as well as working with the Student Information Office.
Alongside your studies, we also encourage recipients to join a society or become a course representative for their degree programme. We believe that the skills you develop by taking part in these activities will make you stand out from your peers.
The School is offering scholarships worth £3,000 each towards tuition fees for those who have an offer to study on the following full-time taught Master's programmes, starting in September 2020:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Big Data Analytics
- MSc Financial Management
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Tourism Management
- MSc Investment Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management (Business Analytics)
- MSc Management (E-Business)
- MSc Management (Enterprise and Innovation)
- MSc Management (Finance)
- MSc Management (Human Resource Management)
- MSc Management (International Management)
- MSc Management (Marketing)
- MSc Management (Operations and Supply Management)
- MSc Strategic Accounting
- MSc Strategic Marketing
To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2020.
Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.
Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000, and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the School of Management_Developing Futures Scholarship Application Form 2020-21 and email to email@example.com.
We’ll be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University
The deadline for applications is Friday, 31 July 2020.
- Postgraduate scholarships and bursaries
- An introduction to postgraduate study
- Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Contact the Postgrad Admissions team
- Current Students
- How to apply for your postgraduate course
- Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Postgraduate Fees and Funding
- Postgraduate Open Days
- Apply Online
- Postgraduate Careers and Employability
- Why study at Swansea
- Academi Hywel Teifi
- Student life
- Student Services
- Information for parents and advisors
- Enrolment, Arrivals and Welcome
- Postgraduate Enquiry
- Postgraduate programme changes
- Meet our postgraduate students
- Postgraduate Prospectus