HRC School of Law: Inspiring Futures Scholarships 2021
Closing date: 28 June 2021
- EU/International Students: NOW CLOSED
- UK Students: 28 June 2021
The School of Law at Swansea University takes pride in offering an exceptional student experience and a progressive curriculum. It is our ambition to deliver education and research that equips our students with the skills and experiences necessary to understand and confront societal challenges.
In support of this ambition, the School is pleased to offer “Inspiring Futures” scholarships, worth £3,000 each, for students who have accepted a place to study on one of our full-time taught Master's programmes.
In addition to the financial contribution, scholarship recipients will benefit from opportunities to gain career- enhancing skills. Recipients will be encouraged to:
- Work with the School’s marketing team to help promote the scholarships and School;
- Join one of the student societies linked to the School, or to become a course representative for their degree programme;
- Contribute to the development and running of the School’s Graduate
The skills, experiences, and confidence you will gain by taking part in these activities will help you stand out from your peers and strengthen your CV.
Eligible master’s programmes
LLM in Human Rights
LLM in Intellectual Property & Commercial Practice
LLM in International Commercial Law
LLM in International Commercial and Maritime Law
LLM in International Maritime Law
LLM in International Trade Law
LLM in Legal Practice and Advanced Drafting
LLM in LegalTech
LLM in Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy Law
MA in Applied Criminal Justice and Criminology
MA in Cyber Crime and Terrorism
To apply for one of these scholarships, you must be in receipt of an offer to study on an eligible, full-time, master’s programme (excludes LPC and GDL courses) at the School of Law, starting in 2021/22.
We will take into consideration your:
- Academic competence;
- Financial need;
- Enthusiasm and future plans; and
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Law and to Swansea University.
Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000.
Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is 28 June 2021 for UK students. Applications for EU/International students are now closed.
Informal enquiries about this scholarship are welcome and may be directed to the School of Law via the email address above. Please note that applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship.
- Postgraduate scholarships and bursaries
- An introduction to postgraduate study
- Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Contact the Postgrad Admissions team
- Current Students
- How to apply for your postgraduate course
- Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Postgraduate Fees and Funding
- Postgraduate Open Days
- Apply Online
- Postgraduate Careers and Employability
- Why study at Swansea
- Academi Hywel Teifi
- Student life
- Student Services
- Information for parents and advisors
- Enrolment, Arrivals and Welcome
- Postgraduate Enquiry
- Postgraduate programme changes
- Meet our postgraduate students
- Postgraduate Prospectus