Taught Master's Scholarships
HRC School of Law: Inspiring Futures Scholarships 2019
Closing date: 30 June 2019
Our Inspiring Futures Scholarships are available to offer holders of a School of Law taught master's programme commencing in Autumn.
In addition to the financial contribution, scholarship recipients will benefit from opportunities to gain career-enhancing skills. Recipients will be encouraged to:
- Work with the School’s marketing team to help promote the scholarships and School;
- Join one of the student societies linked to the School, or to become a course representative for their degree programme;
- Contribute to the development and running of the School’s Graduate Centre.
Find out about our postgraduate courses here.
Eligible Master's Programmes
Each scholarship is worth £3,000.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- An introduction to postgraduate study
- Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Contact the Postgrad Admissions team
- Current Students
- How to apply for your postgraduate course
- Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Fees and Funding
- Postgraduate Open Days
- Apply Online
- Careers and Employability
- Why study at Swansea
- Academi Hywel Teifi
- Student life
- Student Services
- Information for parents and advisors
- Enrolment, Arrivals and Welcome
- Postgraduate Enquiry
- Postgraduate programme changes
- Meet our postgraduate students