A quick, easy, convenient way to submit your application
Our On-Track online application form is easy to complete. By applying online, you can save the form as many times as you like for up to 1 week before you submit it and track the progress of your application once it has been submitted. There are seven sections on the form that you need to complete before you can submit your application to the University. To start your application, please register and create a user name and password. To view your submitted application and track its progress, please log in to your account. Please keep a note of the user name (email address) and password you create in a secure location.
Please contact the Admissions Office (email@example.com) if you have any problems using the On-Track online application system.
To avoid delay in processing your application, please submit the following (relevant) supporting documents with your application form:
1) Copies of all academic documentation including transcripts and certificates (including English Language qualifications for international students). If your qualification is pending, please upload a copy of your transcript to date or screen print from your University intranet account listing subjects and grades obtained to date.
2) If available, open references/letters of support. Alternatively please provide details of your nominated referees including full and correct email addresses so that the Admissions Office can contact them direct.
3) A copy of your resume/curriculum vitae if relevant to your application. This is compulsory if you are applying for a taught master's degree as a non-graduate candidate.
4) Personal statement. Candidates applying for a postgraduate taught master's programme must also complete a personal statement (maximum size of 1 page of A4). This will give you the opportunity to tell us something about yourself and why you want to study in Swansea and why this particular programme is of interest to you. This will help us decide whether you will be suited to a postgraduate course at Swansea University.
5) IMPORTANT - Research Programme Candidates.
Candidates should only use On-Track if applying as a self-funded or externally funded applicant.
Details of Swansea University funded research programmes and bespoke application processes can be found at: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships/research
Self-funded or externally funded applicants should upload your research proposal or research synopsis as appropriate outlining your proposed topic of research and name(s) of proposed supervisor(s). Please note that your application will have a far greater chance of success if you have discussed your proposed topic of research with a proposed supervisor(s) prior to submitting your application. The link below can guide you through how to formulate your proposal/synopsis and how to search for a proposed supervisor(s)
The On-Track online application system is open for all* international and postgraduate courses *Please do not use On-Track to apply for a programme listed under our "Non-standard Application Processes"