- Fully-funded EPSRC Scholarships in Antimatter Physics (closing date: 30 June 2019)
- Fully-funded Scholarship in Theoretical Physics (open until filled)
- Bell Burnell Scholarships - The Bell Burnell Graduate Scholarship Fund will be a restricted fund established under the management of the IOP to support full-time or part-time graduate studentships for people from groups that are currently under-represented in Physics. For details see https://beta.iop.org/bell-burnell-graduate-scholarship-fund. The call is expected to open later this year, and Swansea anticipates being able to support several applications. Informal expressions of interest or enquires can be made to the admissions tutors (firstname.lastname@example.org for theoretical and markus.muller@swansea for experimental and applied).
- UKRI CDT fully-funded Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing
- Physics International PhD Scholarships 2019/2020 (start date 1 October 2019) (tuition fee reduction)
We have a number of self-funded PhD projects available for Physics. Project descriptions can be found at Swansea Science DTC Projects in Physics