1. When we say welcome, ‘shwmae’, we really mean it. Everyone says it is difficult to put into words the ‘warm’ feeling you have when you visit our campus. The award-winning Student Support Services team can help your child with any concerns they may have throughout their studies.
2. If you ask any graduate what their favourite thing about Swansea University is, they will undoubtedly say the location. We are the only University in the UK on a beach. Our students and staff can walk straight out of lectures onto a lovely sandy beach, at the gateway to the stunning Gower Peninsula.
3. We have had one of the biggest investments in the UK into the development of our Campus to improve student and academic facilities, supported by the European Investment Bank.
4. The cost of going to university can be a concern for parents but Swansea is one of the most cost-effective cities in the UK. In a recent student life survey by Lloyds Bank, Swansea University offered the best value private accommodation in the UK. There are accommodation options to suit every need and budget. All on-campus accommodation provides 24hr security and the price is inclusive of all utility bills and Wi-Fi.
5. The quality of life in Swansea is fantastic and we have been voted as one of the best cities to live in the UK. We have happy staff and happy students.