Our teaching and research explores the history, theory and practice of media, film, journalism and public relations. Our research is developed through the two main groupings of European Film and Identity, and Media History, Theory and Technology, together with overlapping clusters exploring Journalism and Welsh Media.
'If I was down to my last dollar, I would spend it on public relations'
- Bill Gates
Media, Comms & PR Question and Answer
In this video Lecturer in Media and Public Relations, Iwan Williams, speaks about the different programmes and pathways available across Media, Communications and Public Relations. Iwan informs us about the theoretical and practical learning experience and speaks about why this is such an exciting time to study media and how students can learn to understand how it works in today’s world.
Welcome to the Media, Communications and Public Relations Virtual Open Day! In this video, Iwan Williams, Admissions Tutor and Lecturer, introduces you to the team!
- BA Media and Communication
- BA Media and Communication with a Year In Industry
- BA Journalism, Media and Communications
- BA Public Relations and Media
- BA Public Relations and Media with a year in Industry
- BA Media and English Literature
- BA English Language and Media
- BA Media and Welsh
- BA Media and French with a year abroad
- BA Media and German with a year abroad
- BA Media and Spanish with a year abroad
- BA Media and Communication with Foundation year
- BA Public Relations and Media with foundation year
- BA Cymraeg, Cyfryngau a Chysylltiadau Cyhoeddus (Welsh, Media and Public Relations)
Download our recommended reading list here
- Media, Communication and PR Undergraduate Study
- Media, Communication and PR Postgraduate Study
- Media, Communications and PR Staff
- Media, Communications and PR Research
- Connect with Media, Communications and PR
- Hear from our Media, Communications and PR students
- Media, Communications and PR graduates
- Media, Communications and PR Facilities