LPC/LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting Welcome Talks
- LPC/LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting (new full-time) – Introduction talk 10am, Mon 10th Sep, Moot Court, Richard price Building
- LPC/LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting (new part time year 1) – Introduction talk 9am, Wed 12th Sep, Richard price Building. A welcome lunch will be held at Midday.
- LPC/LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting (returning part time year 2) – First session, 9am Thurs 13th Sep, Richard price Building
Due to the bank holiday, students will now be able to enrol online for the LPC on a full time or part time basis from 9am on 28th August 2018.
If you experience any problems with online enrolment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be happy to help.
Download our guide on the Application to Enrolment Process
Payment of course fees
- Pay your course fees in full at enrolment (which gives you a 2% reduction)
- Make four equal payments in September, November, January and a final payment in April.
Learn more about course fees and payment options here.
Please note: Students funding the LPC/LLM with either a professional career development loan or a student finance post graduate loan can still enrol online. If you have not received your loan by the time you enrol you need to set up a direct debit as a temporary financial guarantee. No payment will be taken by direct debit until November, by which time your loan should have come through and you can cancel the Direct Debit.
Otherwise these students will have to enrol in person at Myunihub. There will be plenty of opportunity to do this during the foundation week. Students should take their loan confirmation along with them or send the form to email@example.com prior to enrolling in person.
The dates for payment are as below for students not receiving the Student Finance PG Loan:
(First payment at/prior to enrolment and followed by 3 direct debit payments)
- 25% - at enrolment (Less deposit)
- 25% - 27th November 2018
- 25% - 29th January 2019
- 25% - 15th April 2019
The dates below are for those students receiving the Student Finance post graduate loan:
- 1st Instalment - November 9th 2018 (33%)
- 2nd Instalment - February 8th 2019 (33%)
- 3rd Instalment - May 10th 2019 (34%)
Teaching commences on Monday 10th September 2018 (full-time study), and Wednesday 12th September (part-time study). The first week of the course is a foundation week, with workshops in the substantive subjects starting the following week. Read our handy What to Expect Guide for more information.
- Download the Foundation Week Timetable
- The main stage 1 teaching timetable (September – March) will be supplied during the first week of teaching.
What to bring with you
You will receive your manuals on the first day of the course. This is a set of textbooks to equip you for the LPC/LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting. We would suggest bringing a large, sturdy bag to carry these in!
Questions and community
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, please also join our Facebook group for 2018/19 and meet other students starting the course in September.