Lleisiau Bach Little Voices
Lleisiau Bach Little Voices is:
- The name of a team that worked together from 2012 – 2020 to empower children as researchers and advocates for change in Wales
- The name attached to three successive programmes supported by The National Lottery Community Fund:
- Little Voices Big Choices 2012 – 2014
- Little Voices Shouting Out 2014 – 2017
- Little Voices Being Heard 2017 – 2020
The team uses a Children as Researchers methodology with two core features:
- It is framed by the UNCRC, which guides the subject matter and conduct of the work, including its ethical approach.
- It enables children to select questions to research, methods of inquiry and pathways to impact connecting with experts and decision-makers who can help co-produce change.