Our Performance Enabling culture is supported by our online Professional Development Review (PDR) system, with the expectation that 100% of eligible staff will receive two Professional Review meetings per annum.
- The Annual PDR provides an opportunity for every Colleague and their Line Manager to reflect on what has been achieved, over the previous 12 months and to look forward and make plans for the coming year.
- The Interim Review provides an opportunity to review progress 6 months through the year.
Wherever possible Management Information will be utilised within the PDR process to provide individual feedback on performance.
Our HR team support the PDR process, to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with their Line Managers.
- Of the Annual Reviews completed in 2018, 15 areas achieved 100%
- Of the Interim Reviews completed in 2018, 14 areas achieved 100%
- Of the Annual Reviews completed in 2017, 17 areas achieved 100%
- Of the Interim Reviews completed in 2017, 15 areas achieved 100%