How to come to the University as a Visiting Academic or Researcher


Swansea University welcomes visiting research students and visiting academics from universities and research institutions all over the world.

The University is currently reviewing information regarding the application process and immigration routes for Visitors.

If you are interested in coming to Swansea University as a visiting academic or researcher please complete the Visiting academics application and email it to or email your query to the International@CampusLife team and they will try and support you.