West Wales Events 2020
College of Human and Health Sciences Recruitment Events in West Wales
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S LIVES FOR THE BETTER?
It’s your opportunity to:
- meet our knowledgeable staff who still work in practice
- hear about our state-of-the-art facilities, including our clinical practice suites
- find out about future career prospects, qualified nurses, midwives and healthcare scientists have a starting salary of £23,023
Get in touch
Adult Nursing | Maternity Care | Midwifery
Are considering a career in adult nursing, maternity care or midwifery?
Join us at our Carmarthen campus, to find out more - it's your opportunity to:
- meet our knowledgeable staff who still work in practice.
- tour our state-of-the-art facilities, including our clinical practice suite
- hear from current students about their experience of studying at Swansea University
Please note that the adult nursing, maternity care and midwifery talks will run at the same time - please confirm your subject preference upon registering.
Find out more about these courses below...
Come and meet us - we'd love to see you!
A reminder of the details:
Date: Saturday 16th May 2020
Our location: St David's Park, College of Human and Health Sciences, Block 3, Jobswell Road, Carmarthen, SA31 3HB (a map of the venue can be found here)
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact email@example.com
SWANSEA UNIVERSITY - WHERE BRIGHT FUTURES BEGIN
Visit the College of Human and Health Sciences at one of our our University Open Days for the opportunity to explore our beautiful campuses, meet our teaching staff and get a real insight into what it’s like to be a student at Swansea University. Our flexible and exciting Open Day Programme gives you plenty of chance to view our teaching facilities, accommodation options, sporting facilities and range of student support services. You can also get help and advice on student finance and financial support.