Students who choose to study at the College of Human and Health Sciences can:
All students who choose to study at the College of Human and Health Sciences can:
- Choose a Welsh language interview when applying for a place
- Choose to work with a Welsh-speaking mentor if you’re studying a course with a placement element
- Have a Welsh-speaking academic tutor
- Submit assignments through the medium of Welsh
- Choose student accommodation that has been reserved for Welsh speakers
- Download our free app : Gofalu Trwy’r Gymraeg
Also, all pre-registration undergraduate students (including midwifery, paramedic science, nursing and healthcare science students) have access to bilingual portfolio documents, and each Welsh speaking student will have a logo on their uniform during placement periods.
There are a number of scholarships and bursary opportunities available to students studying through the medium of Welsh:
- The Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol's Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme is being offered to students who are studying a range of degree courses - either in full or in part - through the medium of Welsh. Terms and conditions apply.
- Academi Hywel Teifi Welsh-medium scholarships and bursaries available to Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and Psychology students (conditions apply).