Are considering a career in adult nursing, maternity care or midwifery? Drop by our November open day, at our Carmarthen, to find out more...
It's your opportuntity to:
- gain greater insight into our adult nursing, maternity care and midwifery courses by knowledgeable staff who still work in practice.
- tour our state-of-the-art facilities for students, including a clinical practice suite which allows students to learn practical skills in realistic surroundings.
- hear from current students about their experience of studying at Swansea University.
Date: Saturday 10th November 2018
Our location: St David's Park, College of Human and Health Sciences, Block 3, Jobswell Road, Carmarthen, SA31 3HB (a map of the venue can be found here)
Start time: 10am
Please note that the adult nursing, maternity care and midwifery talks will run at the same - please confirm your subject preference upon registering.
Come and meet us - we'd love to see you!
Find out more about these courses below...
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 3 October 2018 13.57 BST
- Wednesday 3 October 2018 13.26 BST