Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences has welcomed a group of visiting academics from Jinzhou Medical University (JZMU) in China.
Prof. Ding Weiguang, Vice President of JZMU, Prof. Xiao Jianying, Director of Department of Academic Affairs and Prof. Liang Zhongbao, Director of Department of International Exchanges and Cooperation visited the University to explore collaboration opportunities and develop relationships further.
As part of the Visit, the delegation met with members of staff from the University's International Development Office along with key members of staff from the College, including:
- Dr David Rea - Head of the Department of Public Health, Policy, and Social Sciences
- Cathy Taylor, who runs Health Visiting & School Nursing programmes
- Cath Williams - Programme Manager for Pre-Registration Nursing
- Professor John Gammon - Deputy Head of College
The delegation were also treated to spectacular, panoramic views of Swansea as they dined at the top of Meridian Tower, Swansea's tallest building.
Swansea University signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Jinzhou Medical University on 5th October 2015.
- Monday 25 July 2016 14.35 BST
- Monday 15 July 2019 15.39 BST
- Swansea University