Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information

As a Joint Honours Law and Languages student, your year abroad is already built into your degree scheme. You will need to choose from selected partner universities that have been approved by both law and your language department. The current list is below. Whilst abroad, Law will be your home department so you'll need to come along to any School of Law preparation events to ensure you are taking the right type of modules overseas, in your chosen language. 

Remember, availability and destinations vary year on year so please be prepared to be flexible! Options available to you may depend on the details of the Brexit settlement negotiated by the UK government.