Partner University Online Summer Schools
Swansea University is partnered with over 150 universities across the globe. This Summer, some of our partners have started to offer online summer schools as an alternative to the usual summer programmes on offer. This is a great way for you to gain new skills and experiences whilst unable to travel.
- UAB Barcelona Summer School (Spain) - starts June 22nd
- Deusto University (Spain) - range of start dates depending on chosen course
- Luiss Summer University (Italy) - starts June 22nd
- Mannheim Business School (Germany) - starts June 22nd
- Montpellier Business School (France) - starts 22nd June
- UPF Barcelona International Summer School (Spain)- range of start dates depending on chosen course
- Universidad de Salamanca (Spain)- range of start dates depending on chosen course
More programmes being added over the coming weeks
HOW DO I APPLY?
Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis. Current undergraduate Swansea University students (who are not in their final year) are eligible to apply. Postgraduate students can also apply for funding, but must provide evidence that their academic supervisor approves of their participation.
1. Apply for Go Global funding using one simple form:
Download the Virtual Summer Funding Application Form and return by email. We will then check your eligibility and confirm if you have been awarded funding. As part of this, we will automatically check if you are eligible to receive the Widening Participation (WP) funding. The level of funding awarded will be dependent on your programme cost. Programmes are not fully-funded.
2. Apply to your chosen summer school programme:
Apply to your chosen programme directly. We will require confirmation of your acceptance onto the course.
3. Start your programme:
Funding will only be processed once we receive evidence of your acceptance and enrollment, and once your programme provider signs our Confirmation of Start form. Please note that this means you will receive your funding once your programme has started. Please factor this in to your budgetting.