Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information


As a Chemistry student at Swansea University, you will be able to transfer from your three year degree scheme onto a four-year course which includes a year abroad. You will usually need to start thinking about this during your first year and then come along to Study Abroad talks at the start of your second year, where we will tell you what you need to do next.

Chemistry is a fairly new department to offer study abroad, and the department are exploring options with partner universities. In the meantime, take a look at our university-wide partners, where there are options for Chemistry students to study abroad in Canada and USA. This list can change annually depending on availability, and destinations vary year on year so please be prepared to be flexible! Options available to you may depend on the details of the Brexit settlement negotiated by the UK government.