Swansea University... Where Global Futures Begin

As a College of Engineering student at Swansea University, you will be able to transfer from your three-year degree scheme onto a four-year course which includes a year abroad. You will usually need to start thinking about this during your first year and then come along to Study Abroad talks at the start of your second year, where we will tell you what you need to do next. 

In the meantime, take a look at the universities the Engineering department is currently partnered with. This list can change annually, and you may also have the option to apply for a place at a 'university-wide' partner, however, availability and destinations vary year on year so please be prepared to be flexible! Options available to you may depend on the details of the Brexit settlement negotiated by the UK government.