Our Geography Department, based at Singleton Campus, offers a wide range of degrees across human and physical geography, alongside physical earth sciences. You can choose a mixture of modules from the different disciplines or be more specialist – it’s up to you.
We have amazing fieldwork options – we have a perfect location for local field courses with the Gower and the Brecon Beacons right on our doorstep and further afield we have travelled to Vancouver, New York, Berlin, Mallorca, Austria, and Borneo.
Our Degree Schemes
- College of Science Home
- Computer Science
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Community Engagement
- Computational Foundry at Swansea University
- Our Staff
- Equality In Science
- College of Science Research Ethics Committee (REC)
- College of Science Alumni
- Study in the College of Science
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training
- CHERISH-DE Digital Economy Research Centre