Swansea is a good university. I love the environment of it and the teachers are pretty good. If my friends ask my advice, I will tell them my feelings of studying in Swansea.
IELTS Preparation Programme
Covid-19 Update In line with Swansea University advice, ELTS have now moved all face-to-face courses online until further notice; therefore, the information below does not necessarily reflect all aspects of the current provision. Please keep checking our website for updates over the coming weeks
Our IELTS Preparation programme is designed for students who want to improve their IELTS score in preparation for studying academic English with ELTS before starting degree programmes at Swansea University. Our September 2020 course will be delivered online via Zoom.
The course includes:
• 10-weeks tuition
• Small online classes with live teacher and students
• 1-2-1 tutor support
• Self-access IELTS preparation materials
• SWELT exam
For more information about this course, contact email@example.com
Our IELTS preparation programme is perfect for you if
- you’ve never studied IELTS before.
- you need to get an IELTS score of 4.5 to study academic English with ELTS.
- you want to improve your level of General English.
The IELTS preparation programme is a ten-week programme with three different start dates, September, January and April. The course is designed to help you improve your language level to achieve a score of IELTS 4.5 and prepare you for studying Academic English at ELTS. The course aims to build your confidence using General English and includes work on the following skills:
• Grammar and vocabulary
• IELTS exam skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
Each week you will have:
• Face to face interaction with classmates and teacher
• In class exam training using official Cambridge IELTS materials
• Self-study materials to practise exam techniques
• Personalised feedback on your work and progress in weekly 1:1 tutorials
Please note: Our September course is being delivered online via Zoom